OverviewTo develop a profitable Contracts desk by building strong relationships with new and existing clients to gain new business, achieving set GP targets as agreed with Divisional Manager.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships to gain new business (both telephone and face to face)
- Excellent customer service skills - ability to resolve problems effectively
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Good team worker – communicates well with the Contracts team, Resourcers and other Divisions
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise, plan day and follow up all activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- To achieve weekly GP targets as set by the Divisional Manager by following a targeted business development plan to gain new business
- Carrying out research on all clients within the specified industry and geographical area
- Sales calls and visits to clients to gain new business
- Maintain long term relationships with clients by meeting and exceeding their expectations and dealing with any issues which may arise
- Negotiate rates in line with company policy
- Weekly contact with existing clients to identify staffing requirements for following week
- Actively sell out available candidates to new and existing clients
- Liaise with the Resourcing team to ensure they have clear understanding of clients and skills required
- Assist Resourcers in recruitment activity as and when required
- To champion usage of the internal database (Bond Adapt) and train other users
- Ensure compliance policies are adhered to
- Validating timesheets and ensuring payroll is processed accurately and in timely manner
- Updating and maintaining accurate Loadsheets Gateway to Senior Consultant role In order to be considered for a Senior Consultant role, you will be;
- Consistently over achieving set enhanced GP targets
- Willing and able to mentor junior team members
- Able to lead by example in all aspects of the Consultant role
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.