OverviewTo develop a profitable Perms desk by building strong relationships with new and existing clients to gain new business, achieving set GP targets as agreed with Divisional Manager.
Job Requirement / Skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships to gain new business (both telephone and face to face)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Good team worker – communicates well within the Perms team and other Divisions
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise, plan day and follow up all activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- To achieve monthly GP targets as set by the Divisional Manager by following a targeted business development plan to gain new vacancies
- Build relationships with clients to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs through sales/spec calls and client visits
- Pro-actively sell out candidates to clients
- Negotiate fees in line with company policy
- Attract suitable candidates by advertising jobs, searching for candidates on online job boards, networking and use of social media
- Carry out thorough interviews of potential candidates
- Prepare CV’s and candidate profiles to forward to clients
- Brief candidates fully on the job role and prepare them for interview
- Arrange client interviews, provide feedback and co-ordinate job offers
- To champion usage of the internal database (Bond Adapt) and train other users Gateway to Senior Consultant role In order to be considered for a Senior Consultant role, you will be;
- Consistently over achieving set enhanced GP targets
- Willing and able to mentor junior team members
- Able to lead by example in all aspects of the Consultant role
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.